Dumb Comment Spam

The rising popularity of automated comment spam software targeting blogs is annoying. The only thing they have to offer is a bit of entertainment in how badly they are written and how natural sounding they try to be. Comment spam promising to bookmark my posts, informing that they will be telling all their friends how informative my posts are and that they will be coming back again soon leaves me breathless with anticipation. Dumber and dumber comment spam I've decided to dedicate a post to comment spam I've received. All comment spam had no relevance whatsoever to the associated post content and all had URL's linking back to commercial sites. I'm sure you will find much of this comment spam familiar. I've rated them on a score of 1-10 within a category for a bit of fun.
  • - You post great articles. Bookmarked !
    (1/10 for originality)
  • - Pretty nice article. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    (5/10 for sincerity)
  • - Im grateful for the blog post.Thanks Again. Really Great.
    (3/10 for sincerity)
  • - omg ok so here's just how ridiculous I am, midway through looking through your post I dropped my sensitive mouse and closed the site in error and I couldn't locate your article again right up until 4 days later to finish reading from the spot i had left off simply because I didn't remember how I linked to your site in the first place ahaha anyhow it was worth the delay..thank you :)
    (9/10 for original story line - could be a movie!)
  • - This really is what I have been finding all day. I should have found your blog post faster.
    (8/10 for stupidity )
  • - You post informative articles. Bookmarked !
    (10/10 for blandness)
  • - I would like to thank you for the endeavors you’ve made in publishing this write-up. I’m trusting the same best perform from you from the long term as well. Actually your fanciful writing abilities has inspired me to start my own weblog now. Sincerel…
    (2/10 for English skills)
  • - I am an student and i am willing to write some part of this post to my university blog,can i do so.Also just require your permit just mail me if you are happy about it. i believe this post will be helpful for the info i am wanting to publish.
    (1/10 for grammer - he is at University???)
  • - Great info, thanks for useful post. I am waiting for more
    (8/10 for optimism)
  • - Your blog is very interesting, i have bookmarked your site for future referrence :)
    (7/10 for boring attitude)
  • - hey,just found your Post on google and i must say this blog is great.may I share some of the writing found in your website to my local students?i'm not sure and what you think?in any case,Many thanks!
    (1/10 for grammar - he is teaching our kids?)
  • - Hi,I obtain that your blog is very beneficial and useful and we were interested if there is a possibility of acquiring More articles like this on your web site. If you willing to assist us out, we will be willing to compensate you... Sincerely, Mui Appl
    (3/10 for business sense)
  • - Nice! There’s good info here. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. :-D
    (6/10 for generality)
  • - Gdzie mozna sciagnac template ktory uzyles na swoium blogu ?
    (10/10 for stupidity in posting on an English site)
  • - Very good information for me!I just want to get more info about china
    (4/10 for relevance)
  • - This story is truely an enchanting gift
    (1/10 for sincerity )
  • - I was just scanning this posting and was reminded of what I once read.
    (8/10 for stupidity)
  • - You have presented us the reality behind
    (1/10 for English translation)
  • - To be honest I haven’t read all of your story yet, but it is so wonderful to know that people like you keep their soul so young.
    (0/10 for honesty)
  • I am confident that others are equally irritated by comment spam as I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizard of Id

The "Lady Be Good"

Model Making - An Inspirational Tale